TFT LCD displays are the standard for full color graphic applications and can be a simple and cost effective way to add color LCDs to a design.
Based on time-tested TN display technology, OKAYA TFT displays are highly versatile and can be found in products ranging from industrial controls to consumer electronics. Diagonal sizes range from 1.44″ to over 12.1″ with a brightness that can be over 1000 nits for sunlight readability.
Multiple interface options are available including RGB, 8080/6800, and serial: making OKAYA TFT displays suitable for use with both very sophisticated microprocessors as well as very simple and low cost 8-bit microcontrollers.
Part of the versatility comes from the number of options available to meet almost any need, including:
- Onboard controllers for offloading display refresh from main processor
- Capacitive and resistive touch panels
- Custom backlight solutions
- O-Film for increased viewing angles
- Sunlight readability enhancements
- Custom FPC
- Glass surface treatments (anti-glare, anti-reflection, strength enhancement)